3/08/2009

It's 4:30 a.m. or is it 5:30?


It's that time of the year again when we're supposed to turn our clocks ahead an hour. The problem is that we can't figure out which of our digital gadgets switched automatically!

A few minutes ago my roommate asked me if they switched and I wasn't sure myself. So, I started going from one thing to another- I started with my phone; turned it off and on; went to my iPod. The times on both of them corresponded, so I checked them against my watch (which I switched last night) and they all were the same time. SO, that means that the other two switched properly......right??? It's so hard to think at 4:30 (or 3:30, or 5:30 in the morning).

Oh well.

No comments:

"We know not all that lies ahead of us. We live in a world of uncertainty. For some, there will be great accomplishment. For others, disappointment. For some, much of rejoicing and gladness, good health, and gracious living. For others, perhaps sickness and a measure of sorrow. We do not know. But one thing we do know. Like the Polar Star in the heavens, regardless of what the future holds, there stands the Redeemer of the world, the Son of God, certain and sure as the anchor of our immortal lives. He is the rock of our salvation, our strength, our comfort, the very focus of our faith."

~President Gordon B. Hinckley