So, most people know that for work I am constantly "on call". That means that basically at any time of the day or night when I'm not at work I could get a phone call and have to go to work. I never realize how much it wears on me until the day that I am no longer on call (like last Wednesday night). I am officially done with being on call while I go to BYU-Idaho.
I can't explain how nice it truly feels to know that, when I go to bed at night, I won't have to get up to a phone call. It's a feeling that just keeps on giving! The same feeling came to me last January when I went to BYU-Idaho for a couple semesters. I love it!
Now, if I can just get rid of this cold, I'll really be able to sleep :)
I can't explain how nice it truly feels to know that, when I go to bed at night, I won't have to get up to a phone call. It's a feeling that just keeps on giving! The same feeling came to me last January when I went to BYU-Idaho for a couple semesters. I love it!
Now, if I can just get rid of this cold, I'll really be able to sleep :)
No comments:
Post a Comment